This new digital partnering platform to connect European regions and BIC members is now fully functional and has been launched internally amongst BIC industry members and European regions. Both industries and regions can begin using the platform to find their ideal partner.
Pitching, search, filter, make contact and find your right partner
BIC industry members and regions can use the platform's functionalities to search, filter and find the right partner and make first contact via the platform. Both industry and regions can also pitch and express an interest in current BBI calls.
What's visible in bio-based industry profiles?
- Sectors operating in
- Offer to regions e.g. feedstock to commercialise or develop pilot plants, etc.
- Target market sectors
- Feedstocks currently in use
- Feedstocks looking to use
- BBI JU project participation
- BBI JU calls applied for
- Biorefineries in Europe
What's visible in European regions profiles?
- Bio-based investment priorities/Smart Specialisation Strategies in place
- Existence of a regional bioeconomy strategy
- Financial incentives for bio-based investment
- Feedstocks present in region
- Industry sectors regions are seeking investment from
- Skills & competencies
Almost 50 European regions are participating in the platform. You can consult a full list of the participating regions here.
In case you need support...
Please contact Ben Kennard, BIC Communications & Stakeholder Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience any issues using the platform or have a comment to share about your experience with the platform,